As a middle manager in a dynamic business environment, you will be expected to keep up to date with the developments in your business and its immediate environment, and with the commercial, legal, and technological changes occurring both inside and outside the organization. Equally, if you are aiming to advance your career in management, you will want to acquire the skills and knowledge to lead and manage, to participate in technical, financial and other aspects of business management as a future senior manager.
This course in managing personal development will provide you with the framework, the tools and the knowledge to identify your development needs, and plan your personal development, in alignment with your career and personal ambitions, and with the expectations and needs of your current and future employers. This course will also provide you with the resources be able to better manage the continuing professional development requirements in your profession.
SKILLS YOU WILL DEVELOP:
- Identify lifestyle goals.
- Evaluate career options.
- Use information from a personal SWOT to identify personal development goals.
- Identify skills and qualifications you need to earn.
- Create a personal development plan.
- Manage personal learning and development.
- Apply your learning to realize your work and career objectives.
- Suitable For: Middle and Senior Managers
- Course Duration: 20 Hours
- Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 90 days from date of purchase
- Certification: Download your Certificate on completion
- Additional Resources: Download Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets
Lesson 1 – Getting Started
SECTION 1: SETTING CAREER GOALS
Lesson 2 – Lifestyle Goals
Video – Tips on Setting Goals
Lesson 3 – Career Options
Video – Executive Career Planning
Lesson 4 – Personal SWOT
Video – Conducting a Personal SWOT
Lesson 5 – Using Psychometric Tests
Video – Understanding Myers Briggs
Lesson 6 – Setting your Career Goals
Managing your Personal Development – Quiz 1
SECTION 2: MANAGING YOUR LEARNING
Lesson 7 – My Learning Needs
Video – Lifelong Learning
Lesson 8 – Planning Personal Development
Video – Personal Development Planning
Lesson 9 – Managing your Learning
Lesson 10 – Evaluating Learning
Lesson 11 – Applying your Learning
Lesson 12 – Wrapping-up
Managing Personal Development – Quiz 2
Managing Personal Development – Course Evaluation
CERTIFICATION: DOWNLOAD YOUR CPD CERTIFICATE ON COMPLETION