Organizations worldwide are competing for talented employees in highly transient labor markets – and acquiring, and more importantly, retaining talent has become a critical factor in the success and indeed the survival of businesses today.
Talent Management has therefore become a strategic variable which senior management and H-R professionals alike need to be aware off, and to develop such management capabilities.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a strategy for managing talent in the organization, and how to refine and utilize the H-R best practices to enhance employee retention, and in particular, nurture and develop high-potential employees.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- define and specify the required skills and knowledge of key roles and positions within the organization.
- assess the marketplace for opportunities to attract talent.
- develop a strategy for managing talent in the organization.
- develop specific strategies for developing leadership talent.
- frame strategy and policies for developing people to enter key roles.
- align career development strategy in support of the talent management strategy.
- align reward management systems to support talent development and retention.
- Suitable For: Senior Managers and H-R Professionals
- Course Duration: 20 Hours
- Access: 3 months
- Certification: Download your Certificate on completion
- Additional Resources: Download comprehensive Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets
This course comprises the following lessons:
Lesson 1 – Getting Started
SECTION 1: STRATEGY AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Lesson 2 – The Importance of Talent Management
Lesson 3 – Strategy and Managing Talent
Lesson 4 – Assessing Organization Needs
Lesson 5 – Scanning the Market
SECTION 2: DEVELOP YOUR TALENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Lesson 6 – Developing a Talent Management Strategy
Lesson 7 – Training and Developing Talent
Lesson 8 – Developing Leadership Talent
Lesson 9 – Coaching and Talent Development
SECTION 3: MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR TALENT MANAGEMENT
Lesson 10 – Career Development and Talent Management
Lesson 11 – High Potential Employees
Lesson 12 – Reward Systems and Managing Talent
Lesson 13 – Retaining Talent
Lesson 14 – Wrapping-up
CERTIFICATION: DOWNLOAD YOUR CPD CERTIFICATE ON COMPLETION