Customer Relations Management
ONLINE COURSE IN CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
Managing relationships with customers has become a critical organizational competency. CRM is vital for customer retention, and E-CRM has become an essential tool in customer retention, and increasingly in customer acquisition.
This strategic level course is designed for managers, marketing specialists and professionals tasked with improving the overall competitive potential of their organizations. You will learn
how to and provides the tools and guidelines on how to implement a systematic approach to CRM across the organization, and select the best fit information systems solutions to support your
SUITABLE FOR: Business owners, Managers, Planning coordinators
COURSE DURATION: 20 Hours (at learner's pace).
CERTIFICATION: - Global Management Academy Certificate.
ACCESS DURATION: - 90 days from the date of purchase.
ILM EQUIVALENCE: M5.12 Managing Customer Relations (3 Credits)
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The Global CRM training course provides the framework for relevant customer engagement through customer relationship management. It provides a strategic approach to customer engagement enabling you to build an integrated organization-wide management system which will improve your firm’s sales process, build customer loyalty, and significantly improve your bottom line.
The course provides guidance on setting a vision and purpose for CRM, and tools and resources for the development of an organization wide CRM strategy this will also involve an analysis of the customer journey, and identification of the key customer touch points and strategies to optimize the customer experience. You will also learn how to review and evaluate your customer supply chain to identify opportunities for improvement in procurement, distribution, and logistics.
In addition, you will learn how CRM can be applied in Marketing, Sales and Customer Support, and the range of technologies available for standalone CRM and fully integrated CRM systems.
Finally, you will learn how to evaluate and select CRM systems for your organization, and how to plan for and implement a successful CRM project.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Customer Relations
- CRM and Customer Loyalty
- CRM in Marketing
- CRM and Sales
- CRM and Customer Service
- CRM and Key account management
- CRM in E-Business
- Understanding the Customer Supply Chain
- CRM and Supply chain management (SCM)
- CRM and integration with ERPs
- How to select a best fit CRM systems
- How to plan for successful CRM implementation
WHAT WILL I GET IN THE COURSE?
Your Global course contains the following:
- ONLINE PRESENTATIONS - with full voice over
- VIDEO CLIPS- with questions and feedback
- CASE STUDIES - downloadable
- QUIZZES - multiple choices quizzes at different points throughout your course
- LEARNING MANUAL - courses contain downloadable learning manuals of 100 pages +
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES - additional articles, planning templates, and Excel workbooks
- SUPPORT - personal coach email support throughout your course
Click here to acess a free trial of this course. Simply add you name and email address and you will have access to the first modules of this course for 48 hours. You will also be able to download an extract from the course Learning Manual.
Customer Relations Management - Course P[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [206.8 KB]